Summary: To provide customers with leasing, contracting and trading services of different type of vessels. Licensed to operate passenger ferry services in multiple locations.
“Tsui Wah Ferry Company” was established in 1986. In the beginning, the majority of business activities were vessel chartering. Over the years, with the continuous evolution and progress of the society, the economy began to prosper, bringing more business opportunities to all walks of life. In response to the rapid expansion of market competition and changes in consumer needs, the Company vigorously sought ways to improve the quality and efficiency of its services. We also conducted business operation analysis and confirmed that diversified business development was the most effective path to grow. Through active business expansion, Traway Travel Limited and Tsui Wah Ferry (H.K.) Ltd were set up separately to broaden our scope of business operations. However, our constant goal remains the same: to provide better and thoughtful services to our customers.
At present, the services we provide to our customers include:
- Leasing of our own or as an agent of others commercial passenger vessels
- Leasing of high-speed vessels
- Providing ship security and other related types of services
- Contracting and trading of passenger vessels
Our business is focused on to providing contractual or emergency ferry chartering services to corporations, community organizations and government departments. In the past few years, besides providing passenger vessel leasing service, we also provides professional passenger and cargo terminal operator services to multi-national corporations. In addition, Tsui Wah Ferry (H.K.) Ltd. has also been licensed by the Transport Department to operate 7 ferry services and kaito routes since 2000.
Licensed Ferry And Kaito Services. Routes Include:
- Ma Liu Shui to and from Tung Ping Chau
- Ma Liu Shui to and from Tap Mun (via Sham Chung and Lai Chi Chong)
- Wong Shek, Tap Mun and Ko Lau Wan (via Chek Keng)
- Wong Shek, Nam Fung Wan (Wan Tsai, Sai Kung), Chek Keng
- Aberdeen / Stanley to and from Po Toi Island
- Aberdeen to and from Pak Kok Tsuen and Yung Shue Wan (Lamma Island)
- Aberdeen to and from Cheung Chau